Saturday, October 16, 2010

Here Goes Nothing...

Well..I'm gonna do it...become a blogger, I mean. I have SO many thoughts in this little head of mine (hence all the facebook and twitter updates) that I thought I'd share some of them here...with you. Especially for some of my techno-challenged friends who do not have a facebook (Missy, Glenda, Holly..yeah I think you're the only 3)! This blog will probably be random, as I can be quite random myself:) We'll see where this goes...you'll probably get a glimpse of the Byler household, my love for Jesus and leading others to his throne through worship, my aching heart for the poor, needy, and orphaned, and you might even see a tad of my twisted humor!:) So I hope you'll join me and I hope you enjoy my random musings!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. FYI - I don't do facebook either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I need to work on mine, started it in January but only lasted a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging now. Awesome. Can't wait to read about your life on yet another outlet! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! welcome girl...thanks for the mention in the first post. okay...so.. i AM techno-challenged i admit, but that has nothing to do with why i don't facebook. :) besides...i am looking for some solid one on one time with kaden over the next few years, so he can teach me everything he knows. ha. ha. have a great one. mis.

    ReplyDelete