Monday, November 22, 2010

my birthday with brooke fraser

Last night was a good night!
Andy, myself and two dear friends headed to Philly to see
BROOKE FRASER.

What a fun night!
The show was in a small cafe'
where we were able to enjoy a fabulous meal
while b
eing entertained by the lovely Brooke.

We were so close to the stage that I think Brooke may
have spit on us a time or two!?:)

I have a mild obsession with Brooke Fraser,
which has now grown into full on obsession!
(not really but I do love he
r.)

Why the obsession?
Well her music is f
ab
(and she sounded great live)!
She is hilarious--she reminds me of a few of my girlfriends.
And she is obviously in love with God and reflects that not only in her music
but in her life.

If you're not familiar with Brooke check o
ut my playlist.
All the songs are Brooke Fraser or from Hillsong w
here Brooke is a worship leader
(another reason i love her).
I wish I could put more of her music on here but you can only post certain songs on your playlist (boooo).

Here are a few pics from the show.
And don't forget to crank up my playlist!


ps my birthday isn't until next week but this was my gift from Andy:)
Enjoy this beautiful day friends!

1 comment: