Tuesday, January 4, 2011

be quiet.

We are 4 days into the New Year
2011
and my heart is filled with such expectancy!

I'm not sure what the Lord is up to
but I am sensing that I am stepping into something new..
(ha! obviously I'm moving and having a baby!)
But that's not what I mean,
I feel like God is preparing me for something.
WHO KNOWS WHAT!?!
But I'm ready to go deeper.
I'm ready to hear what he has to say.
I'm ready to grab hold of the promises that have been spoken over me.

In order to really press into God and hear his voice more clearly,
I need to be quiet.
I need to quiet my heart, my mind, my blog.
I'm not going to put a time frame around this,
I'm just gonna follow his voice.
When I feel like it's time, I'll be back.
2 days, 2 months, I have no idea.

I hate giving things up.
Especially my lifeline to the outside world!
But I can't ignore this feeling,
sooooo
I'll see ya when I see ya!

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment