Thursday, March 24, 2011

the babe.

Don't worry we're still alive!
Just a tad busy.

Ezra is doing so well!
We are so enjoying him and loving this newborn stage.

I wish we weren't so busy with moving
so I could just sit a stare at him.
He's gorgeous.
I'm totally in love.

Here are a few pics for (once again)
my non facebook friends.
(you really create a lot of extra work for me)
:)

Just hours after birth,
Trying to figure out what in the world just happened.




Snuggles with mommy.



My boys.


Big sister, Ruby:)


AND Big sister, Sophie.
Little guy never has a moment to himself!


Eeeeee! So.Stinkin'.Cute.
2 weeks old today!




6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!What a cute little man you got there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! So glad that we had the chance to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable!!!! Congrats!

    (Our little girl was born on 3/2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful family! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my first time reading your blog.

    Congratulations on the new little one. We bought, remodeled an moved into a new house right after my son was born and I felt so bad because we were so busy I did not get to spend enough time loving on my baby.

    This year will go even faster with your second child then it did with the first.

    Enjoy,

    elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. from all of us "non facebookers" thanks for the pics! He is so cute!! Glad you are all doing well & can't wait to see him :)

    ReplyDelete